About the Centre
The Centre’s focus is to grow business entrepreneurship across Zimbabwe.
The Centre does the following:
- Establish an ecosystem of support for emerging entrepreneurial ventures that operate as micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMES).
- Provide entry-level entrepreneurial training through blended learning (including face-to-face and online platforms) for aspiring intender entrepreneurs;
- Broaden definition, role and practice of entrepreneurship to consider 4Ps (Planet, People, Problem-solving and Profits)
- Provide opportunities for small exit start-up grants to set up these intender entrepreneurs upon completion and certification of training;
- Provision of higher-level scaling-up and viability training through Integrated Technology Platforms (ITPs) for aspiring intender entrepreneurs, start-up and established entrepreneurs.